Terms & Conditions
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
GoBiz is operated by U Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No.223969-U). To contact us, please contact GoBiz Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY USING OUR GOBIZ YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO GOBIZ
We may change the content in of GoBiz and its features and functionalities at any time.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW GOBIZ
We do not guarantee that GoBiz, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend, withdraw, restrict the availability of all or any part of GoBiz or terminate your access to GoBiz with or without notice:
- for business and operational reasons;
- for regulatory reasons;
- if there is an emergency;
- for whatever reason we deem fit.
By submitting your personal information or using GoBiz, you have given us your consent to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose your personal information according to our privacy notice which is available at www.gobiz.com.my.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
All product and services of U Mobile Group and its partners provided on GoBiz are subject to applicable terms and conditions governing their use.
- the terms and conditions of the Merchant Agreement;
- the Privacy Notice;
- any other product or services terms and conditions.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Where GoBiz contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the sites, the products or services provided there.
We have no control over and are not responsible for the contents of those sites or resources. You access those third party sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk. We do not represent that the content or services available from third party sites are appropriate or available for use in all parts of Malaysia. If you access other content or services from third party sites, we are not responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws
USE OF GOBIZ
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access GoBiz. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not:
- use GoBiz in a way, or post to or transmit to or via our site any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying GoBiz;
- use GoBiz to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone;
- make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using GoBiz;
- use another user verification code or name without permission;
- provide false information when registering on GoBiz or changing your registration details;
- impersonate another person when using GoBiz;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to GoBiz;
- misuse GoBiz by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to GoBiz, the server on which GoBiz is stored or any server, computer or database connected to GoBiz;
- attack GoBiz via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack; or
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use GoBiz will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You must not establish a link to our homepage without our prior written consent.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on GoBiz, please contact GoBiz customer support at email@example.com
The material on our site is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis without express or implied warranty and you agree that use of GoBiz and links is at your sole risk. All information is subject to change without notice. References to materials contained on GoBiz include such material and information provided by third parties.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, we make no representations or warranties including but not limited to any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, usefulness, operation, completeness, accuracy, timeliness, security, reliability or that its defect free, uninterrupted use, availability and fitness for a particular purpose in respect of GoBiz, the materials, the products and service and the functions and we exclude all warranties whether express or implied relating in any way to GoBiz.
You acknowledge that the material on GoBiz should not be taken as an inducement or invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of companies related to us nor relied upon for any specific purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile Group and their respective directors, employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability whether in contract or tort (including liability for negligence) for any loss or damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) or otherwise arising from the use or reliance on any content or products and services available on or using GoBiz whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission. If U Mobile Group is prohibited by law from excluding its liability, U Mobile Group limits its liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material or the relevant service.
YOUR LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify ad keep U Mobile Group indemnified from all liabilities, claims, losses and expenses including any legal fees that U Mobile Group may incur in connection with or arising from:
- your use or misuse of GoBiz, the information, the product or services made available via GoBiz;
- any intellectual property right or proprietary right infringement claim made by a third party against U Mobile Group in connection with your use of GoBiz; or
- your fraudulent acts or misrepresentation.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
GoBiz contains trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated, the “GoBiz” and “U” logo, “U Mobile” and any other product or service name referred to on GoBiz are trademarks owned by or licensed to U Mobile Group (unless advised otherwise). You are not permitted to use these trademarks without our approval except (a) by saving or printing a copy of our site as permitted below under the copyright permission; (b) through a legitimate reference to our product or service with proper recognition of the trade mark's status; and (c) with our prior written consent.
GoBiz Web is the copyright © U Mobile Group.
All material on our GoBiz is copyright in Malaysia and, through international treaties, in other countries.
You may either electronically save or print out parts of GoBiz for your own information, research or study but only if (a) you do not modify the copy from how it appears on GoBiz; and (b) you include all copyright or proprietary notices that appear on GoBiz on all copies that you make. You must not frame, transmit (including broadcast), modify, link to, or otherwise use any of the material, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted in this site or with our prior written consent.
We may communicate with you via email, SMS or in app notification via GoBiz App, to an email address or a mobile phone number nominated by you. When we do this, the following will apply:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details are current, your email service or mobile phone account is operational and that you check your emails or mobile phone regularly for messages;
- You must notify us as soon as possible of any changes to your contact details using the online method provided by us;
- Despite paragraph 1 above, if we give you notice we will post the content of the notice on GoBiz; and
- From time to time, we may choose to also give you notice by another method. If we give you such additional notice, you should not presume that we will do every time.
- References to “us”, “our” or “we” mean U Mobile Sdn Bhd (223969-U), “GoBiz” means Go Biz Web and GoBiz App,“GoBiz Web” means www.gobiz.com.my, “GoBiz App” means GoBiz Mobile Application, and “Merchant Agreement” means your Merchant Application Form, Merchant General Terms and Conditions, Merchant Guide and Letter of Acceptance and “Payment Processing Service” means the service we provide to you under the Merchant Agreement.
- References to “U Mobile Group” refers to U Mobile Sdn Bhd (223969-U) and its related corporation as defined under Companies Act 2016, either individually or collectively as the context requires.